Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinnacle Draws Closer

The start of the 2012 Green Mountain Points Series is now just two days away.  As we get closer and closer, things are really starting to heat up.  A few responses to my last post have come in.  Its only fair to keep you in the loop.

  • Ira wrote in to further clarify the Powell Park mention I made.  He says, The Powell Park?  Is that when you win the CTP and miss the putt?  Ouch.  So much for my "Ira is the nicest guy you'll ever meet" bull shit I've been feeding you.  Its obvious he means business.  And for Ira, business is always good.
  • An Anonymous poster on the blog writes, I like Spencer on his home course!  Interesting.  Now, I know your first thought is that Spencer probably wrote that. I don't think that's the case.  I think James Beaulieu wrote it.  But let's forget about that side of it for a minute.  Do you think that Spencer's got what it takes to win Am 1 at Pinnacle.  It's going to take two very good rounds and lots and lots of good putting to take down the division.  We'll have to see if Spencer's ready for it and ready to take the early lead in the points series.  It sure would make for a good story, I'll tell you that much.
  • When you read my rundown on DeVico, I'm sure it reminded you of what a jerk I can be on this website.  And off of this website.  I reached out to DeVico to tell him it was probably a little to harsh.  DeVico, of course, was laid-back and unbothered by it.  He doesn't care because he's going to beat me on Saturday.  (At least, that's what I think he's thinking.)  Either way, I encouraged him to write a response.  Look for it on the website soon.  


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to let the numbers do the talking for me...they are probably the most honest thing about this blog.

    ReplyDelete