I know you. I know how you operate. You sit there on your computer and smart phone, reading the forum, looking at the tournament posts. You know you'll probably play in the upcoming tournament, but you don't want to commit to something, especially online, so publicly. So, you wait until the last moment, watching those posts from your command center in your parents' basement. Still you think you're too cool to sign up, so you wait until the last minute and pay at the tournament that morning.
Well, the Ace Race is coming, and you can't wait any longer. Please sign up, and do it ASAP. You have to register by the 29th in order to have your discs for the Ace Race. If you don't sign up, you can't play. It's scheduled for October 15 and it's at Center Chains in Waterbury.
Top Ten Reasons to Sign Up for the Ace Race today:
10. Justin DeVico stepped up and took charge of this thing. The least you could do is sign up. Help a brother out. We want to support people when they contribute to this club. Maybe if he pulls this thing off he'll finally start doing the TD thing. You know Frothy's been trying to groom him for a while to do it.
9. Ace Races are fun. I mean, I complain about them, but that doesn't mean a thing. I complain about everything. You'll have fun if you go.
8. The Meteor was originally an Ace Race disc. Could you imagine if you had been there that day in 2006 when the Meteor made its debut? You probably would have said something like, "I can't believe I'm holding the best disc of all time in my hand right now." Don't miss out a chance to make history like that.
7. Josh Rappeport started a long tradition of Ace Races. Keep the Ace Race momentum going.
6. Um, you might get an ace. That'd be cool.
5. Oh, the blog has just hit 2200 page views. Yeah, pretty crazy right. This is kind of off topic a bit, but wrap your head around this one. Over 2000 times people have subjected themselves to this practically useless blog. Its unreal. I'm glad as a society we have so much discretionary time. We probably should find something more constructive to do though.
4. And just like that, I'm bored of this Top 10 list thing. I'm sure you are too. If you even kept reading this far. So, just go ahead and sign up for the Ace Race. You won't regret it.
Don't be that guy or gal... just be there!